Re: [TR] Leaking clutch master cylinder after 1278 miles

To: Jack Mcgahey <mcgaheyrx@aol.com>, <thenicholls@verizon.net>, Triumph
Subject: Re: [TR] Leaking clutch master cylinder after 1278 miles
From: marty sukey <trmarty@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2008 12:20:36 -0500
Well the up-side is if you are driving at night when you run into something
because of lack of brakes you wont see it coming because your Lucas headlights
probably aren't working:)

Marty    Most (if not all) new TR6 master cylinders available now are
reproductions  with "Lucas" cast in the side - I got one of these a year or 2
ago and it  leaked immediately - I have since heard of MANY other identical
experiences with  these -
Get 5 GB of storage with Windows Live Hotmail.
http://windowslive.com/Explore/Hotmail?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_hotmail_acq_5gb_1120
08

http://www.vtr.org

Triumphs@autox.team.net