Re: [TR] T4 electrics

To: "David B Hammond" <dbh@hamengr.com>
Subject: Re: [TR] T4 electrics
From: "Geo Hahn" <ahwahnee18@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2008 17:45:58 -0700
I think what you want is the Lucas Fault Diagnosis Manual.  Perhaps
there is one on the web.

I bought one years ago when the Big 3 (not the Big 3 that want a
bail-out, our Big 3) sold them.  Still see photocopies on eBay from
time to time.

Meanwhile, I have attached a Word document that might be useful.

Geo

On 11/20/08, David B Hammond <dbh@hamengr.com> wrote:
> Can anyone tell me how to test the generator and /or voltage regulator on
> the car?

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type application/msword which had a name
of Some basic charging system tests.doc]

http://www.vtr.org

Triumphs@autox.team.net