[TR] Sway bar production run - Commercial announcement

To: TR8 CCCA Listing <tr8@mercury.lcs.mit.edu>, TR list
Subject: [TR] Sway bar production run - Commercial announcement
From: Ted Schumacher <tedtsimx@bright.net>
Date: Sat, 29 Nov 2008 11:54:05 -0500
Hello list.
It is that time when we are doing another run of uprated sway bars
(anti-roll bars for our UK language customers).  These are true
replacement bars.  Not a "clamp on" additional bar but a direct bolt on
unit.  We designed the bars to work as a set..  A very measurable
increase in cornering rate was found on a skid pad. These bars will not
create a harsher ride.  Only faster and flatter cornering ability.
Steel prices soared this past summer but we have been able to hold
pricing for this run.   This is an expensive item to produce so we offer
incentives to help with pre-sales.  Orders are not billed until product
is shipped.  Right now we are looking at shipping in early January.
Sway bars and descriptions are listed on our website -
www.tsimportedautomotive.com.  Click "Performance Parts" then select
"TR7/8".  Sway bar list price is $141.95 for front and $124.95 for
rear.  Bars are black powder coated for long lasting finish, good
looking as well and they work

Package prices will only be in effect until we have 15 pre-sale orders.
Then pricing goes back to normal list prices.  In the spirit of this
election year, "order early, order often"!

Here are "packages" for early order:
1.   Bar set at website price and receive free shipping in the
continental US or to a USA border town for pick up by our
      Canadian customers.
2.   Bar set for $220 - savings of about $46.
3    List price for bar set and we include a set of urethane subframe
mounts.
4.   List price for bar set and you can purchase one of our new light
flywheels for $200.
5.   List price for bar set and we include our strut needle bearing kit.
6.   List price for bar set and buy our stainless steel braid brake hose
kit for $45.
7.   List price for bar set and buy our 1 piece stainless steel braid
clutch hose for $35.
8.   List price for bar set and buy our stainless steel foot well vent
sent for $65.

Packages #2 through 8 do not include shipping.

Be sure to ask about a complete suspension package price including our
"Made in USA" road springs. These are the most accurate rate springs on
the market.  Unlike UK made springs, our springs are guaranteed within
+/- 2% and will not set or sag.

Please be sure to check with us for your Wedge needs - TR7 or TR8 -
stock or performance.  Be it engine, suspension or just "stuff", we can
help.

Thanks for your time and interest.  Ted

--

Ted Schumacher