Re: [TR] Car Covers

To: <AA00727@aol.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] Car Covers
From: "Bob Danielson" <75TR6@tr6.danielsonfamily.org>
Date: Sat, 29 Nov 2008 15:52:18 -0500
I got mine years ago from the Covercraft Outlet Store
(http://www.carcoversplus.com/) It's hit or miss but you can save 50%. I
only use my cover in the garage to protect the car when it's not being used
much in the winter. I'd never use it outside as I've heard too many horror
stories about the damage that can happen when the wind is blowing and dirt
or sand gets trapped between the cover and your paint job. It works as good
as sandpaper! However........I'm sure others have had nothing but great
experiences using the cover outside.

Bob Danielson
1975 TR6 CF38503U
Running w/ Throttle Body Injection