[TR] large drum tr3 rear axle

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] large drum tr3 rear axle
From: "jim fuller" <jfulle8@twcny.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 30 Nov 2008 14:58:32 -0500
I have a large drum, tr3 rear axle, probably from a 1959. One drum has a chink
out of the flange rib, not a part that seems to no anything except look good.
Has resided with me too long. Available for the taking. Can email some photos,
just ask me.  Located near Syracuse NY, upstate.

Jim Fuller

[demime found a multipart/alternative section which it tried
to parse but could not find any section which it could render. Please send
plain text.]
Checked by AVG - http://www.avg.com
6:52 PM

http://www.vtr.org