Re: [TR] Gas prices

To: "John Macartney" <standardtriumph@btinternet.com>,
Subject: Re: [TR] Gas prices
From: pethier@comcast.net
Date: Mon, 08 Dec 2008 14:20:36 +0000
If I could predict the price of oil on the world market and of gasoline on the
retail level in the USA and Canada nine months from now, I'd be in a position
to make a substantial amount of money.

As for right now, the gasoline price in Minnesota is about 1.60 USD for a US
gallon.  That's for the cheap stuff.  Premium is about 1.80.

--
62 Triumph TR4 CT2846L, 07 Saturn Ion 3 2.4, 93 Suburban, 94 Miata C-package,
79 Caterham 7

http://www.vtr.org

Triumphs@autox.team.net