Re: [TR] Tools

To: "'Triumph List'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] Tools
From: "Karl Vacek" <kvacek@ameritech.net>
Date: Sat, 3 Jan 2009 18:49:24 -0600
There was a Home Depot over 40 years ago ??

Back then all we had here in the Chicago area were real hardware stores and
lumber yards.  You know - places that actually had good-quality American
products to sell and knowledgeable employees.

Now Homey and the like have driven most of those places out of business.

:-(

Karl

http://www.vtr.org

Triumphs@autox.team.net