[TR] Two questions

To: Triumphs <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] Two questions
From: thenicholls@verizon.net
Date: Sat, 03 Jan 2009 21:37:23 -0600 (CST)
List,

Happy New Year.  Enjoyed all the winter projects going on.

Quickly:
1.)  Does anyone have a source for a NOS Triumph TR6 (1972) symbol choke
knob?
2.)  Just finished Bob Danielson's window channel project with Velcro
and Fat Mat, it is great (nice cover Bob, you deserve the recognition).
With the clips, I read as much as I could.  Some holes in the cardboard
are broken, what is the best way to repair this?  I am only having
trouble on the driver's side, appears to be where the most water got in
the door (big surprise).  Need to remove it again since I am two clips
short.

Thanks folks, everyone the best in 2009.  It has got to be a better year
than 2008.

Craig H. Nicholls
Vienna, VA
1972 Triumph TR6