Re: [TR] Tools - Optimum torque wrench size?

To: "'Phil Bacon'" <pboldtrix@juno.com>, <tr3driver@ca.rr.com>
Subject: Re: [TR] Tools - Optimum torque wrench size?
From: "Bob Danielson" <75TR6@tr6.danielsonfamily.org>
Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2009 11:58:12 -0500
Phil,
Up until the need to crank the rear hub's axle nut to 220-250 lbs, the Sears
1/2" drive that went to 150 met all my needs for: lug nuts, suspension,
flywheel, fan eliminator kit etc. I prefer the "click" type because you
can't always see a dial or a beam but you can hear that click.

Bob

Bob Danielson
1975 TR6 CF38503U
Running w/ Throttle Body Injection