Re: [TR] Rear Deck Speaker Plans

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] Rear Deck Speaker Plans
From: "Ron L'Herault" <lherault@bu.edu>
Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2009 16:02:44 -0500
I've owned my '73 TR6 since 1979 but sometime thereafter I bought a couple
of Pioneer (I think they were.  I'm not going out to a cold garage to find
out)speakers in black enclosures and stuffed them under the front dash area
for the radio.  When I upgraded the radio I got two more of them, ran wires
to the back and terminated each channel in a plug with corresponding jacks
on the ends of the speaker wires.  I glued Velcro to the bottom of the
speakers and to the carpet, black to match the carpet.  I can hear the radio
OK.  I'm not out to have a thumping, neighbor-annoying, selfish, look at me,
sound system so they work.  I can dismount them and stick them in the trunk
when I park in a less secure area or need more space behind the seats.

Ron L

http://www.vtr.org

Triumphs@autox.team.net