Re: [TR] Wrenches

To: ZinkZ10C@aol.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [TR] Wrenches
From: MMoore8425@aol.com
Date: Sun, 5 Apr 2009 14:15:52 EDT
In a message dated 4/5/2009 11:03:27 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
ZinkZ10C@aol.com writes:

Not all  Sears tools carry a lifetime warranty, the Companion line doesn't.
Provide some actual details and I'll  listen.

Harold

I too have been a long time supporter of Sears because of the life time
warranty UNTIL, bevcause of tjhis thread, I googled "Sears Craftsman tool life
time warranty". There are plenty of specifics there, some coming
from former employees.The most common complaints are exchange refused
because if rust. Your socket may have cracked, and been rust already, but rust
cancels the warranty.period.

Also, if the Tool Associate believe the tool has been abused,  fuggedaboutit.

Mike Moore

http://www.vtr.org

Triumphs@autox.team.net