Re: [TR] Opinions

To: anabil007@comcast.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [TR] Opinions
From: DLylis@aol.com
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2009 11:44:23 EDT
Is that Moss head gasket a Payen?  Ken Gillanders steered me to this  when
I used 87mm.  He advised against the commonly used County  gaskets.  He also
steered me to Mordy Dunst, The Gasket Works if I had  difficulties, which I
didn't.
Also what was the "proudness" of your cylinders.  I did all I could to  get
to the .005" end of the range and finally used copper Fo8s that I got from
TRF as they were slightly thicker than all the steel Fo8s I could get.

David  Lylis
69 TR6 CC26160L
60 TR3A TS74461LO
Steps!