[TR] [Fwd: solicitations from other clubs to the TTA Stag]

To: Triumph Triumph list <triumphs@autox.team.net>, Spitfires Mail List
Subject: [TR] [Fwd: solicitations from other clubs to the TTA Stag]
From: "Glenn A. Merrell" <StagByTriumph@tscusa.org>
Date: Wed, 03 Jun 2009 12:39:13 -0600
-------- Original Message --------

Glenn,

Can you see if we can get a club to donate a complete tool kit for the
car. This would be tools suitable for maintenance of a british car.
fairly compact and has the bits needed to facilitate any repairs. I
would also like to have a carb synchronizer and a mixture adjustment
tool added to the mix. I would like this before the trip to Florida.

--
Joe Pawlak
VI DataPrint

Greetings All

Now the the TTA STTAG is in perfect form again and looking absolutely
marvelous,
we are in need of a suitable toolkit for the boot.

If any clubs wish to support this drive by assembling a quality tool kit,
Please contact me directly

303-665-6040 mailbox #5
stagbytriumph@tscusa.org

--