[TR] Several Team Net "mail list"questions

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: [TR] Several Team Net "mail list"questions
From: aribert@c3net.net
Date: Thu, 4 Jun 2009 12:23:00 -0400 (EDT)
1.  How does one know if a posting is too long - does one get an error
message?  I have been trying to send a mesage for the past two weeks with
no success (thinking that there was an issue with my ISP) and it suddenly
dawned on my that maybe the message is a bit too long.

2.  How does one sign up to be able to post from an alternative e-mail
address - I have done this once in the past but seem to unable to do so at
the moment.  I do not see this option when going to
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/.....

TIA,  Off in digest land awaiting your response (so that I can ask you all
questions about my overtemp GT6).

http://www.vtr.org

Triumphs@autox.team.net