Re: [TR] [6pack] No Mail

To: TRDOCTOR@aol.com, Triumph List <triumphs@autox.team.net>, 6 Digest
Subject: Re: [TR] [6pack] No Mail
From: "Blake J. Discher" <bdischer.lists@blakedischer.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Jun 2009 08:05:03 -0400
On Jun 13, 2009, at 3:03 PM, TRDOCTOR@aol.com wrote:
> It has bee a couple of weeks since I received anything from either
> the Triumph list or the 6-Pack list.  Anyone else having the same
> issues?   I am on AOL.

Hi Sam,

I have received quite a few questions about this in my personal email
since VTR supports the team.net lists.  I have placed a post on the
VTR Triumph Forum in which I speculate about what may be happening
with regards to AOL.  I've done a bit of research and have posted what
I believe to be the cause and suggest a workaround that will ensure
you continue to receive team.net postings.

A direct link to the post: http://tiny.cc/FyS1a .  The VTR Triumph
Forum is free to all, non-members of VTR included.

Cheers,
Blake J. Discher, President
VINTAGE TRIUMPH REGISTER

http://www.vtr.org