Re: [TR] The time has come... TR3 back from Body Shop

To: "Bob" <yellowtr@adelphia.net>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] The time has come... TR3 back from Body Shop
From: "Carl TR" <cfmtr3a@verizon.net>
Date: Sun, 05 Jul 2009 09:35:18 -0400
As I said - HF would not necessarily be my final choice.  They just happen
to be local and have four types available to look at for comparison.   It
can sometimes be difficult to make a decision on just a web page or catalog.

My question is what are the advantages/disadvantages of the different
configurations.
1) regular gun/canister setup
2) gravity feed
3) gun/hose/canister setup

Thank you for your comments.  I had not thought of TCP but Eastwood was
already on my list to checkout.

Carl