[TR] VTR/ Triumphest

To: "'TR owners List'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] VTR/ Triumphest
From: "Joe Curry" <spitlist@cox.net>
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2009 13:06:10 -0700
After months of procrastination, I have just sent in my registration for the
upcoming event.

Although I am still unemployed and not much hope that will change in the
foreseeable future, I figure this might be my last chance to attend a VTR
convention, so I sprang for the fee and hotel reservations.

I will be there with both my Spits and hope to see many of you there,
particularly those I have not met in person.

Cheers,
Joe Curry

http://www.vtr.org

Triumphs@autox.team.net