Re: [TR] Guys - contact me before bidding on Tr-man items on eBay

To: Frank Fisher <yellowtr3@yahoo.com>, email list <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] Guys - contact me before bidding on Tr-man items on eBay
From: Brian Jones <tr4zest@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Nov 2009 13:35:58 -0500
I totally agree Frank. LBCs (Lying Bloody Cads) should be identified so that
those of us with good intent buy from the good guys. Charger 440rt, and
those like him, should be black-balled. I'd include those that blatantly,
intentionally misrepresent the items they sell, in terms of condition or
serviceability.

Brian

http://www.vtr.org

Triumphs@autox.team.net