[TR] Fwd: TR3A OD

To: email list <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] Fwd: TR3A OD
From: Brian Jones <tr4zest@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2009 08:13:43 -0500
As an OD neophyte, I would summise that you have your OD circuit always hot,
rather than switched through the ignition. Consequntly, when you have the
car all tucked up in the garage, with the OD switch 'on', the OD thinks its
still flying down the highway: the plunger is holding in the engaged
position, draining your battery.

Connect the harness to a switched supply and 'off' really will be off.

Brian

http://www.vtr.org

Triumphs@autox.team.net