[TR] brake upgrade......tr-6

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: [TR] brake upgrade......tr-6
From: Gary Nafziger <nafzigerg@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2009 15:01:38 -0800 (PST)
I'm having problems finding the bigger rear wheel cylinders at victoria british
or BPNW.  I'm finding the page for the sunbeam cylinders in the victoria
british online catalogue but they offer 3 styles with no way to figure out
which is the appropriate one for tr-6.  they don't seem to list them in sizes
but use sunbeam chassis numbers which is foreign to me.

Also BPNW has triumph parts not sunbeam.
if anyone has more precise information it would be helpful.

gary n.

http://www.vtr.org

Triumphs@autox.team.net