Re: [TR] Fwd: Measurements - TR3

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] Fwd: Measurements - TR3
From: "Carl TR" <cfmtr3a@verizon.net>
Date: Fri, 20 Nov 2009 17:01:36 -0500
Thanks to Rod & Daniel for providing the needed information.

Update on the TR3A project:
The car will be completely in primer by Monday and it is going to the
painter on Wednesday.  I was picking up some boxes on the way home from work
in which to pack the parts for the 50 mile trek to the painter.  I didn't
want to mess up the FLAWLESS primer/prep work.

I should have it back around the 5th - although I have until the 17th when I
am taking an extended holiday break to start the next step - re-assembly.

I can really say that the completion of a 8 year journey is in site....
Next weekend I put the finishing touches on the engine rebuild and mate the
engine/clutch/transmission in anticipation of dropping it into the chassis
(the tub is going to the painter off the chassis).   I'll also finish the
brake lines, exhaust, and anything else possible before the tub goes back on
the chassis (for the 4th and final time).

Later,
Carl
Carl - Tampa
1961 TR3A TS81802LO