[TR] TR6 steering rack

To: 6 Digest <6pack@autox.team.net>, Triumph List
Subject: [TR] TR6 steering rack
From: marty sukey <trmarty@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Nov 2009 09:14:02 -0500
As my rebuild continues I need to replace the steering rack that was taken out
in my oops. I have a used spare in my parts pile that I could freshen up but I
am dreaming about one of those quick ratio units. Not sure I justify the cost.
Anybody installed one in their car? Do you like it? Whats the best source for
it?

Thanks,
Marty

http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/177141665/direct/01/