[TR] Need to sell

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] Need to sell
From: "Andrew Uprichard" <auprichard@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2009 17:01:24 -0500

I appreciate that this list is not primarily a forum to advertise and sell,
so I hope I don't offend.

Having just bought a TR250, I need to sell my recently-restored TR3A (TS
51185L) to finance the restoration of CD 8433.  51185 is a fast-road TR3
with numerous modifications - too many to list here - which will be
expensive.  I have an offer from Europe, but selling locally in the US will
obviously save shipping.  I'll not be listing the car in the US (eBay or
otherwise), so this will be my only mention of selling the car.  If anyone
wants to contact me off-list, I'll be happy to provide a full description
and send pictures.

Andrew Uprichard

http://www.vtr.org

Triumphs@autox.team.net