[TR] Season's Greetings

To: Triumph List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] Season's Greetings
From: John Macartney <macartney.john@yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 24 Dec 2009 11:26:31 +0000 (GMT)
This has been a year when I was sdo lucky to significantly exceed my normal
annual mileage but doing it in a Triumph that I always wanted but could never
afford - new or used. This year I did it in "uncle jack"  the TTACD Stag.
In
the 15,466 miles we did together across the US and Canada, I was so fortunate
to meet so many of you for the first time. Equally, I was unlucky not to have
been able to meet so many more!
But to all of you, met and UNmet, a VERY Happy
Christmas and the hope that as 2010 unfolds, the chance for us to meet - or
meet again, will raise its head.
L iz and I send our very best wishes for a
Happy New Year and may 2010 bring you all peace and happiness on the domestic,
work, Lucas and Oil Leak fronts :)

Jonmac

http://www.vtr.org

Triumphs@autox.team.net