Re: [TR] [6pack] waterless coolant

Subject: Re: [TR] [6pack] waterless coolant
From: <>
Date: Sun, 17 Jan 2010 9:40:01 -0500
Surpisingly this same mixture of mostly nitrogen can be used to keep tires
inflated and cooled!  A cost effective means of getting the benefits of
nitrogen without paying the high costs of pure nitrogen. ;)

---- scotts junk <> wrote:
> Subject: Re: [TR] [6pack] waterless coolant
> > I didn't know that nitrogen had cooling properties.
> Sure it does! I use a mixture of mostly nitrogen to cool all my cars, don't

Still contributing daily to the heat death of the universe.
Entropy. You can't win. You can't even break even. So might as well enjoy the

Suggested annual donation  $11.47

You are subscribed as

Support Team.Net

Suggested annual donation  $11.47