Re: [TR] GT6 Carpet Set

To: TRDOCTOR@aol.com, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: [TR] GT6 Carpet Set
From: tbe749@aol.com
Date: Tue, 02 Mar 2010 07:28:22 -0500
Sam

It does not surprise me that you are having difficulties with your GT's carpet
fitting. I had similar issues when I was fitting new carpets to my MKIII. I
don't believe they were to the extreme of your problems. Mine is not wool. The
piece in the very back against the rear valance is not carpet but a piece of
board that fits over the rear compartment area. My tunnel and foot well carpet
fit poorly also.

I will most likely fit a molded carpet kit someday when I don't have anything
to do and I will most likely buy from Canley Classics or Newton Commercial in
the UK.

Tom Beaver
73 MKIII GT6....