Re: [TR] TR3 wiper adjustment

To: <wbeech@flash.net>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] TR3 wiper adjustment
From: "Randall" <tr3driver@ca.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2010 20:57:03 -0800
> If you find out let me know, I put my wipers on today after
> rebuilding the
> motor and a new gear in the wheelbox.  You get some
> adjustment from the gear
> cover so that they will park in the proper spot but mine drop
> down about
> 2-3" from the park position when they are running, much as you have
> described.

Just in case I wasn't clear before; first you set the park switch so they
park at the limit of travel.  This is best done before installing the arms,
by just watching the shafts turn.

Then with the shafts parked as far as they will turn, install the arms so
they are in the proper position just slightly above the edge of the
windshield.

Randall

Triumphs@autox.team.net
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html