Re: [TR] Leg Warmers for TR3

To: "'Triumphs'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] Leg Warmers for TR3
From: "Randall" <tr3driver@ca.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2010 10:19:39 -0700
> I am
> thinking about hitting up the Salvation Army or swap meets and looking
> for a long coat and using that when my legs or passengers legs get cold.

I carry a "lap robe" (actually just a cheap blanket from Wally mart) for my
chilly passengers.

But for myself, I find that as long as my upper body is warm enough, my legs
aren't a problem.  So the leather coat, hat & gloves are enough for me.

Just a thought, you might look at leather motorcycle chaps.  Leather works
better at blocking high velocity wind than anything else I've found.

-- Randall

Triumphs@autox.team.net
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $11.47