Re: [TR] Oil Pan Drain Plug

To: terryrs@comcast.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [TR] Oil Pan Drain Plug
From: Chip19474@aol.com
Date: Sun, 28 Mar 2010 11:53:59 EDT
Terry,

After a few oil changes on my TR6 with a magnetic plug, I noticed it
dripping as well.....not sure why.  I replaced the plug with a stock plug  and
always use a little pipe dope on the threads just for good measure - no
leaks:)

Chip Krout
Delaware Valley Triumphs, Ltd.
Skippack, PA
1976 TR6  CF57822U

In a message dated 3/28/2010 8:08:39 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,