[TR] TR6 photo need for Cover.

To: "Triumphs" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] TR6 photo need for Cover.
From: rbtr3a@cox.net
Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2010 13:24:23 +0000
Guys I'm looking for a great photo shot of a TR6 for use as the Cover for the
upcoming VTR convention. This photo will be for the event program. I'm looking
for that one great shot.  However I need a photo right away. The requirement
are as follows. Please send you submission to the following addresses
Rbtr3a@cox.net and bdisher@blakedisher.com

Submissions due ASAP, images at least 5x7 at 300pp. Also in you email please
make the statement that you are providing your submission for use with no
expected compensation

Need it now!!!

Thanks
Ronnie
Sent from my BlackBerry. smartphone with SprintSpeed

Triumphs@autox.team.net
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $11.47
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive