Re: [TR]

To: Randall <TR3driver@ca.rr.com>
Subject: Re: [TR]
From: kinderlehrer@comcast.net
Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2010 22:15:30 +0000 (UTC)
Me too. I made a mounting plate out of plexiglass for the "auxillary outlet"
(it didn't even come with a lighter) and the toggle switch for the cooling
fan. But now I am thinking about moving it so I can put the ashtray bracket
back in and fashion some kind of cup holder that would slide into that
bracket. Maybe use the ashtray as the slide? Anyone do anything like this?

Bob