Re: [TR] ZS Carb Questions

To: Triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [TR] ZS Carb Questions
From: Dave1massey@cs.com
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2010 15:01:30 EDT
In a message dated 10/27/2010 1:43:22 PM Central Daylight Time,
levilevi@comcast.net writes:
> An alternative is to find some old ZS carbs that have a "solid"  fuel
> chamber bottom that has no plug holes or jet holes.  I think I got
> some off of a couple of  old MG ZS carbs but I had to look through a
> big pile of carbs at Atlanta Imported Car Parts to find just two of
> them.  One of these days I'll install them when I'm doing my biannual
> cleaning of the fuel chambers.   MG parts on my TR6...god forbid.

Think of it as Triumph parts on an MG.  Actually, the later TR7's and 8's
also have the solid float bowls.  Probably the latest Spitfires, too.

Dave
Triumphs@autox.team.net
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $11.47