Re: [TR] Jekyll Video

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [TR] Jekyll Video
From: McGaheyRx@aol.com
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2010 01:31:42 -0400 (EDT)
In a message dated 10/27/2010 11:08:08 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
levilevi@comcast.net writes:

I was  truly proud of the Triumph folks watching them
immediately do what  was necessary

Well said, Bud.

I want to add kudos for Duncan Wood and all the other people who arranged
to get Cecil and Mia, and the car, and the trailer they had towed behind the
car  ALL THE WAY BACK to Kansas. I'm pretty sure all this was arranged
before Cecil  and Mia had a chance to worry about it and a lot more people
wanted to help than  were needed. This is what Triumph people do for each other
and its why we say we  came for the cars, but we come back for the people.

Cheers,
Jack Mc
Triumphs@autox.team.net
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html