Re: [TR] [Shop-talk] Drafting Program

To: Brian Kemp <bk13@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] [Shop-talk] Drafting Program
From: Ron Olds <rolds@plausa.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2011 00:45:25 +0000
I would like to thank everyone for their input on my problem.  I ended up i=
nstalling Virtual XP which will solve my problem.  I can now run the progra=
m and open my old drawings.  I also installed CadStd which looks like a goo=
d program, basic but gives me what I want.  Some of the other programs reco=
mmended to me were either not Windows 7 compatible or not free as suggested=
.  If anyone has any old programs which will not run on the newer Windows I=
 would recommend the Virtual XP.  It is a free way to use old software inst=
ead of buying upgrades or in my case where there was no alternative.

Ronald Olds
Sales Manager
Plasser American Corporation
PO Box 5464
2001 Myers Road
Chesapeake, VA 23324-0464
=A0
Phone=A0 (757) 543-3526
Cell=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0 (630) 240-0818
Fax=A0=A0=A0=A0 =A0(757) 494-7186=A0
=A0
The information contained in this e-mail including any attachments may be p=
roprietary, privileged or confidential and is intended solely for the use o=
f the addressee. Any unauthorized distribution, disclosure or any other suc=
h use is strictly prohibited.=A0Furthermore, any reviews, semination or cop=
ying by anyone other than the intended recipient is expressly prohibited. I=
f you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender and dest=
roy all copies of the original transmittal.