[TR] Message from Herman ...

Subject: [TR] Message from Herman ...
From: rlwhitetr3b at hotmail.com (Rich White)
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2011 07:28:09 -0600
I do not mean to start another heated ?discussion? but I think maintaining your
virus protection and firewall is more important than what OS you are running.
In my opinion the reason WinOS has the most problems is that it is the most
common.  If we follow that logic, everyone you guys convert to Macs makes your
computer more venerable. Going the other way, when was the last time you heard
about a virus infecting a computer running CBM?

Rich White Central, IL USA
'63 TR3B TCF###L
That ain't a scrap pile, that is my car!