[TR] tr-4 diff cover...

Subject: [TR] tr-4 diff cover...
From: tr4boy at att.net (Greg Schuett)
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2011 14:54:04 -0800 (PST)
Folks,
I'm planning to replace the gasket for the diff cover on my 64 tr-4.? There is
a welded clip on the cover that holds the rear brake line tight to the cover. I
thought I'd just pry open the clip and pop the line out, but I can't get the
clip to spread open. any thoughts on how to free up this line ? I guess I could
remove the line at the slave cylinders but I don't really want to open the
braking system just to change out the gasket...am? I missing something?

thanks,
Greg