Re: [TR] Is flocking spray paint available anywhere?

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [TR] Is flocking spray paint available anywhere?
From: Loumetelko@aol.com
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2011 18:28:54 -0400 (EDT)

Did the  TR2 have any flocking in those areas?   Sorry to  hijack...

Chris:
The TR2 has flocking in the door pockets and the glove box (can't remember
the British term).  When I had those two areas done I contacted a company
by the name of Donjer Products in Winnebago, Illinois with a phone of
800-336-6537.  I ordered from a lady there named Jill.  Keep in mind  that this
info is from my notes in maybe 2002 so ymmv.

Flocking is widely used for the insides of jewelry boxes, gun cabinets,
etc.  As I remember Jill at Donjer custom mixed me a batch of  Geranium.

Lou Metelko
Auburn, Indiana
TRA in Fort Wayne in just 90 days

Triumphs@autox.team.net