[TR] Fred Thomas

Subject: [TR] Fred Thomas
From: keithstewart at execulink.com (Keith Stewart)
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2011 19:03:31 -0500
On 2011-03-11, at 2:00 PM, Bob wrote:

> And as I read the numerous replies, he reached out to many others with
> support
> and custom powder coating.
>
> He really loved powder coating for sure.
>
> I will raise a glass tonight in memory of Fred Thomas!

And that reminds me of the workshop Fred conducted in July of 2007 at TRF's
Summer Party on - you guessed it - Powder Coating. Fred opened with "There are
only three things that can go wrong with powder coating. They are ..." (answer
below, to give you a chance to think about it.)

I wrote up my notes from that session and gave them to Fred, asking for
feedback, to make sure I got it right. His response was first to indicate that
I probably wrote it better than he said it. But he also sent me some pictures
of his powder coating experience and so I was able to incorporate those photos
into my notes. If anyone wants a five page article on powder coating with six
photos, as told by Fred Thomas, send me a private email and I will send it
along. And the answer to the three things; you, you and you; all three of which
are explained in his workshop.

Keith R. Stewart
75 Camden Road
London, Ontario