[TR] BPNW Camshaft TR3-TR4A Performance BP270 setup

To: list Triumph <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] BPNW Camshaft TR3-TR4A Performance BP270 setup
From: Chris Simo <ccsimonsen@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 24 Apr 2011 10:32:25 -0400
Can anyone point me to the full specs on the BP270 cam?  There are some
specs on the website but was looking for more insight.to verify I
installed/degreed correctly.   My new motor seems to run and idle well  but
not seeing the power increase I expected. It also is prone to overheating in
the city - which it never did before with the old tired engine (~90psi
compression).

It has 600 miles on it now and I'll be doing a compression test later today.

Chris

63 TR4
Triumphs@autox.team.net
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html