[TR] Triumph Shirts

Subject: [TR] Triumph Shirts
From: wsb1960tr3a at att.net (William Brewer)
Date: Thu, 26 May 2011 19:20:21 -0700 (PDT)
     My favorite Triumph shirt finally gave up the ghost. You could see through
the fabric and it had holes in it. I might have given up the ghost years ago,
but denial is a powerful thing and I kept wearing it. It was a white golf shirt
with purple-ish sleeves, an embroidered Triumph book logo and a UJ on the
sleeve. I have a favorite TR3/UJ T-shirt from Moss that is getting sad as well.
I can't seem to find any suitable TR3 type shirts on either Moss or TRF. Does
anyone have another source?
     I still have 3 Moss Triumph rugby shirts that I've worn weekly all winter
for about the last 10 or 12 years. It is amazing how long they have held up.
     Maybe I should go into the TR shirt printing business...
     TIA,

     Bill in Tehachapi