[TR] SMOC

To: "Triumphs" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] SMOC
From: rbtr3a@cox.net
Date: Sat, 20 Aug 2011 17:45:55 +0000
Twice a year our church offers free of charge to any single mother a free oil
change.  We top off all fluids. Air up the tires. Change filter and oil.  While
the men change the oil the women are providing councilling to those who may
need someone to talk too. Our youth clean out the cars and provide child care.
Our older men serve as drivers and runners.
Today we set a new record. In four hours we changed 206 vehicles. Beating our
previous record of 187.  I have seen how this small gesture provides a little
hope to many who feel hopeless. Well today my oil change partner was my
daughter and her friend. I thought her how to fill oil and read a dip stick.
How kool is that.  It was a great day.
Sent from my BlackBerry. smartphone with SprintSpeed

triumphs@autox.team.net

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums