[TR] [TR} tire pressures

Subject: [TR] [TR} tire pressures
From: pethier at comcast.net (pethier at comcast.net)
Date: Sun, 4 Sep 2011 04:48:46 +0000 (UTC)
I went through Nebraska.  It was rain/snow mix when we left Denver in the
rented motorhome/trailer.  Stayed wet but not snowy all through Nebraska.  We
woke up in a KOA west of Des Moines Iowa to 4 inches of snow.  I was ready for
that, and had walked a path the night before looking for curbs and debris.

For those of us who don't know what we are blathering about, it was the return
trip from the 2009 VTR in California.  The 2011 VTR in Colorado was scheduled
for less-harrowing midwestern weather.

1973 Triumph Stag LE22439UBW "uncle jack", Sapphire Blue
2004 Suburban 8.1, Sport Red, the only automatic of the bunch
2005 Lotus Elise, Bordeaux Red Pearl
2007 Saturn Ion 3 2.4, Berry Red
pethier [at] comcast [dot] net
http://www.flickr.com/photos/pethier