[TR] TR6 Master Cylinder

Subject: [TR] TR6 Master Cylinder
From: mgodley at tiac.net (Michael Godley)
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2011 10:03:35 -0400
"Does anyone on the list have any recommendations for a clutch master
cylinder brand that will actually last? I read lots of bad stuff in the
archive, and the comment from the British car shop that replaced it
before said "anything in a white box is trouble".  Suggestions?"

Send the original to White Post Restorations (or another provider) and have
it re-sleeved and re built....or just re-sleeved and then rebuild yourself.
I had every cylinder in the car re-sleeved, then rebuilt them myself with
kits from TRF.  This was more than 10 years ago and no leaks to date in
brakes or clutch systems.

Michael Godley
65 TR4A