[TR] 65 mph

Subject: [TR] 65 mph
From: spook01 at comcast.net (spook01@comcast.net)
Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2011 19:28:46 -0500
Used to be based at jfk.  We would fly into la guardia then sureway cab to jfk.
 One afternoon we heard a female on the cab radio...
"gimme that!  You don't have a clue where you're going!
Hello, is anyone there?"
"This is the dispatcha.  Who is this?"
"I'm a flight attendant, and we are in your cab.  The driver is Russian or
something.  He's lost and doesn't speak English."
"What cab ya in?"
She gives him a number.
"Ok, we gotcha.  You're by the UN building.. hang on.  Dmichi com'mere.  The
sergio he's lost."
New voice in rapid Russian.....
"Ok, lady, he knows now."
"Well, I'm late, and.............."