[TR] wiring question

Subject: [TR] wiring question
From: cak at dimebank.com (Chris Kantarjiev)
Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2011 18:04:03 -0700
Well ... it was obvious to me. But I are a engineer :-)

I remember it only vaguely, but what I recall is that there was a dangling
bullet connector and I was able to match up all the other wires/connectors to
the schematic in the TRF TR2-4A catalog, and all I had to do to match was
change out one of the single female-female bullet connectors to a double...
and, voila, I had flash-to-pass...