[TR] side curtains for 1959 TR3A

To: "triumphs@autox.team.net" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] side curtains for 1959 TR3A
From: Ann Carletta <anncarletta@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2012 11:10:56 -0800 (PST)
Hi guys.

I'm considering side curtains for the TR3A (since I can't find
mine).  The car's # is TS62040L, so it lists as a '59 (registration says
'60).  It falls into the category that uses Dzus Mount and since I had at one
time a hard top and side curtains, she's set up for a replacement pair of side
curtains.  I know Moss, Victoria British and TRF.  Are there other places I
should look as well and are there any differences in the products from each of
the places?

Ann

Triumph 1960 TR3A leftside.jpg]

** triumphs@autox.team.net **