[TR] SU HS6 choke cable on a TR4

Subject: [TR] SU HS6 choke cable on a TR4
From: yellowtr at adelphia.net (Bob Labuz)
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2012 18:58:52 -0400
Johnnie,

Thanks for your reply but....

The cable is original but for the stock H6 model carb. It attaches very
low, not from the top. Just the same choke linkage as a TR3. It is just
not long enough to reach either the front or rear carb where the cable
would enter. I got this cable from TRF way back when I restored the 4.
TRF lists the same part # for both the 4 and 4A so I know if I order one
of those it will be way too short.

The cable I need must be much longer than the stock one for the TR4.

Bob