[TR] Morgan Factory in Malvern - Advice Needed. No Triumph Content

Subject: [TR] Morgan Factory in Malvern - Advice Needed. No Triumph Content
From: wsb1960tr3a at att.net (William Brewer)
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2012 21:30:25 -0700 (PDT)
     I am considering flying from California to UK to visit the Morgan factory
in Malvern Link with a friend. I see that the factory gives tours & rents cars
out by the day and we would hope to drive around the countryside in a new
Morgan.
     I have a variety of questions for my UK list friends.

1. We would go in the off-season, before or after the tourist season. Which
time
would be better, late spring or early fall?

2. How does one get from London or Heathrow to Malvern Link? Are there trains
or
buses?

3. We would like to do "guy" things like the Imperial War Museum. Any other
suggestions?

4. Are there any tours where people take a bus to the factory for a day from
somewhere else?

5. Anywhere else we should visit from Malvern Link? Dublin perhaps? My grandpa
was from Burkenhead, but I think that it was pretty dreary.

6. I'll probably have to join the Morgan list and ask those guys, but thought
that I would start on my home list first.

     I was in Paris, France last year with the family and my favorite part was
seeing a new +8 Morgan, maroon with silver wings. I might be sick in the head.
     TIA,

     Bill in Tehachapi