[TR] Spitfire Seat Restoration

Subject: [TR] Spitfire Seat Restoration
From: glemon at neb.rr.com (glemon at neb.rr.com)
Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2012 5:24:22 +0000
I have recovered seats with seat kits from The Roadster Factory and Moss, the
first set I did I knew nothing about upholstery, they turned out well, not
perfect, but very good, not too hard, an afternoons works assuming everything
underneath is OK.

I am assuming you live in the United States, if you don't want to do it
yourself find a local shop an old car seat is an old car seat, there should be
someone closer to home that will do it, shipping will be a killer to the UK
given the size and weight, I would think well over $100, maybe $100s of
dollars, shipping has gone up with the price of fuel.

Greg Lemon