Re: [TR] Cleaning Fluid

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] Cleaning Fluid
From: "Dave" <dave@ranteer.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2012 13:40:16 -0500
I have had great success with (depending upon the severity)

carb cleaning fluid (buy from walmart, not flaps); add fine steel wool
(0000) where necessary

orange cleaning fluid from the dollar store

a couple gallons of that cleaning solution (comes in a 1 gal can; has a
little plastic parts holder in it)

and for a more macro approach, buy a good power washer.